It’s never too late for orthodontic treatment. Dr. Jeff Trapnell and his team in Provo can help any patient of any age achieve a straighter, healthier smile. However, the earlier a patient is able to start, the easier and more cost effective treatment becomes. We recommend that patient has their first orthodontic evaluation when they turn seven, or at the very first sign of a misalignment issue.
Find Orthodontic Treatment For Your Children Early
Dr. Jeff Trapnell and his team can begin to evaluate your child for misalignment issues as soon as the first adult molars have started to erupt. With early evaluation, we can discover any potential misalignment issue and begin any necessary corrective treatment. At their earliest stage, misalignment issues can be corrected more easily and more quickly. By putting an emphasis on early treatment, we can save our patients time, resource, and convenience.
The Benefits of Early Orthodontic Treatment:
- The earlier an issue is detected and treatment is begun, the easier the issue is to correct.
- Early orthodontic treatment is more cost effective and helps prevent the need for more serious orthodontic measures later.
- Children with straighter teeth are less likely to get cavities or to develop other dental problems. With early orthodontic treatment, we can prevent problems, and help your child enjoy a lasting, healthy smile.
- Children with straighter teeth have an easier time brushing and flossing and can more easily develop good dental habits that will continue to aid them throughout their lives.
- Early orthodontic treatment can have a positive impact on your child’s social growth and self esteem. Children who like the way their smile looks are likely to feel more positive about their image and more confident in social situations.
Dr. Jeff and his team are available to answer any questions you might have, and are more than happy to arrange a consultation. To schedule an appointment, call us at our office today.